In this Webinar:
With many states and districts turning to virtual learning during this time, it is important to set clear expectations around virtual learning experiences for students and create structures to support teachers through the transition.
This webinar will share best practices around:
- Virtual instructional expectations and specific roles
- Helping adults create effective virtual learning experiences
- Using virtual learning walks to support adult practices to meet student needs.
Learn how to set clear instructional visions for what virtual learning will mean for your schools and students.
- We're hosting several more webinars in the COVID-19 Webinar Series over the next couple weeks. Sign up here.
- Join us for an open discussion coffee chat here.
- Check out additional resources on how to address the widespread impact of COVID-19 on your school.
- Free 1:1 Office Hours Available! Meet with one of our experts to help answer your questions and provide advice. Sign up here.
➡️ Watch the webinar recording below!
Download the slides here
Additional downloads for this webinar: