In This Webinar:
During a time where information quickly becomes outdated, leaders must approach their planning with flexibility, and engage in ongoing cycles of planning, reflection, and iteration. We will share best tactical practices to utilize in the process, whether you are:
- Trying to wrestle with how to best support distance learning for your students
- Working to process the vast amount of new information available daily
- Or trying to plan for learning once school is back
- We're hosting several more webinars in the COVID-19 Webinar Series over the next couple weeks. Sign up here.
- Join us for an open discussion coffee chat here.
- Check out additional resources on how to address the widespread impact of COVID-19 on your school.
- Free 1:1 Office Hours Available! Meet with one of our experts to help answer your questions and provide advice. Sign up here.
➡️ Watch the webinar recording below!
Download the slides here.
Additional downloads for this webinar: