In This Webinar:
Great teams have strong psychological safety—a climate of openness and the feeling that one can speak up without fear of humiliation. Now more than ever, psychological safety is so important for a staff navigating ambiguity. Each person is a potential source of new information, so how do we ensure everyone feels comfortable to share?
- A deeper dive into psychological safety
- An understanding of why this matters now more than ever, and
- Habits to create safety among your teams
Learn real practices you can put into place to create an environment where vulnerability from leadership and team members is welcomed and supported.
- We're hosting several more webinars in the COVID-19 Webinar Series over the next couple weeks. Sign up here.
- Join us for an open discussion coffee chat here.
- Check out additional resources on how to address the widespread impact of COVID-19 on your school.
- Free 1:1 Office Hours Available! Meet with one of our experts to help answer your questions and provide advice. Sign up here.
➡️ Watch the webinar recording below!
Download the slides here.