Effective, research-based instruction is pivotal to shaping the student experience, and is the foundation of student success.
But consistent, great instruction is complex to maintain. It requires teachers to combine a deep knowledge of the curriculum and the standards, mastery of proven teaching methods, and the art of personalizing instruction for students, and confidence in their ability to guide students.
In the face of changing policy, learning science, curricula, and students, organizations must be designed and provide the structures to help their staff navigate these challenges.
We are well known for helping districts make the instructional shifts they seek - whether this this more student-centered learning, more blended or personalized learning, or making the shift to science of reading.
These instructional shifts have enabled more than 20 districts exit school improvement in the last year, schools have shown significant increases ELA proficiency, scoring on the ACT, and improvements in teacher retention.
Trusted by 350+ Districts and States Nationwide
Ed Elements' focus on the WHY behind such an enormous shift in instrumental practice has helped us to frame our work, communicate our rationale, secure teacher buy-in and most importantly provide students with voice and choice.
Director of Curriculum
The resources that Ed Elements brings to the table have been extremely helpful in developing long-term success.
New School Design
As the 15th largest district in the country, Wake County Public School System was faced with keeping up with the demands of a rapidly growing population. WCPSS worked with Education Elements to design an instructional model from the ground up, with a fresh approach to traditional structures and processes along the way.
Syracuse City School District struggled with low proficiency levels in math and ELA, and partnered with Education Elements to support instructional transformation across all schools. We developed the capacity of school teams, and connected their vision to district guardrails, resulting in significant improvements for students and staff.
Five Foundational Practices to Build Student Success
How to Engage Us
- Explore Our Services: Discover our range of offerings and identify what best suits your needs.
- Schedule a Consultation: Reach out to us for a personalized conversation to understand how we might tailor our solutions for you.
- Begin Your Journey: Partner with us to implement strategies that will transform your instruction.
Whether we are designing a new school model, an instructional framework, or implementing new instructional practices – Education Elements collaborates with you through these phases.Foundations
- Develop shared understanding of the components of good instruction practice based on research, and our joint expertise.
- Assess individual schools’ readiness to take on these instructional practices via in-person interviews and walk-throughs, looking for aspects of culture, program, and infrastructure; and align PD, and then design an approach to align with the readiness and needs of staff and students.
- Develop a shared vision for the instructional practice.
- Design and codify initial instructional models for each campus that align to school vision and meets academic needs.
- Build campus capacity to support to support the district vision, framework, and instruction practices.
The Ultimate Guide for
The Guide covers everything from the basics to the Core Four framework for understanding the practices, mindsets, knowledge, and priorities that best personalize learning for students.