In This Webinar:
Communication has always been an essential skill for teachers. But with the shift to remote learning it has become even more critical that teachers are equipped with the practices and tools to effectively communicate with students and their families. This webinar is designed for teachers, coaches, or school leaders looking to:
- Respond to feedback from families that they would like improved communication during remote learning
- Design communication practices for returning back to on-campus instruction
- Improve classroom-level communication in general
- We're hosting several more webinars in the COVID-19 Webinar Series over the next couple weeks. Sign up here.
- Join us for an open discussion coffee chat here.
- Check out additional resources on how to address the widespread impact of COVID-19 on your school.
- Free 1:1 Office Hours Available! Meet with one of our experts to help answer your questions and provide advice. Sign up here.
➡️ Watch the full webinar recording here:
Download the slides here.