In This Webinar:
As we navigate the impact of COVID-19, we face these three truths:
- We’ve all been through something
- We’re still in it
- We can’t rely on our familiar rituals to get us through.
Rituals help us cope with extreme emotions, and their familiarity make us feel more in control. In this webinar, we will explore ways in which you can create a sense of safety, trust, and connectedness in your community as you embark on a school year like no other.
Short on time? Catch the 5-min recap here:
➡️ Watch the full recording below:
Download the slide deck here.
Access the Planning For Belonging Tool here.
- We're hosting several more webinars in the Return to School Planning Webinar Series over the next couple weeks. Sign up here.
- Join us for an open discussion coffee chat here.
- Check out additional resources on how to plan your return to school.
- Free 1:1 Office Hours Available! Meet with one of our experts to help answer your questions and provide advice. Sign up here.