We support state-level agencies:
State education leaders are looking for ways to improve the experience of all stakeholders and to maximize the return on each investment. That's where we come in. There are many ways to improve student outcomes and we help align innovation with state priorities. We take the time to get to know your context and challenges, and we customize our approach to meet your needs.
We have experience in supporting states and groups of districts with initiative alignment, change management, professional development, stakeholder buy-in, and in developing ways to scale sustainably.
We help with:
- Planning and structure: We provide support with governance strategies, market analysis, procurement, budgeting, and more.
- Building and developing systems that can forward innovation: We support and empower superintendents, district leaders, principals, and teachers to lead systemic change.
Check-out some of the state-wide initiatives that we have supported.
We support schools and districts with their personalized learning & innovation needs:
- Readiness Assessment: What are our school’s current strengths and need areas for implementing blended learning?
We visit each school and talk to teachers, students, and admins to understand where schools are as a starting point for personalized learning and any potential risks for the project, using our BL framework.
Sample: Readiness Assessment Overview
- District Strategy: What is our vision for personalized learning? What are our design expectations for schools? How will we train and support teachers and students?
We help you develop a District Personalized Learning Council and lead them through a series of four strategy sessions to make decisions across schools and classrooms. This creates a coherent vision and support plan for all teachers. We ensure that there is alignment between what is happening at the school and district level.
Sample: District Design Blueprint
- Teacher Professional Development: How will we prepare teachers to launch personalized learning? What will our instructional models look like? How will we support students in this new model of learning?
We believe the best way to train teachers is by modeling best practices through hands-on workshops. We typically lead a series of five personalized learning workshops: Foundations, Design, Steps To Launch, Reflect & Iterate, Reflect & Plan using the core four of personalized learning, or your own customized strategies. The planning grant support includes the first two workshops to set a strong foundation for implementation.
Sample: Teacher Personalized Learning Models
- Measuring Impact: How will we measure the impact and effectiveness of our personalized learning implementation?
We provide surveys and classroom observation tools that can be customized to your schools and districts and are used to help measure the impact and effectiveness of personalized learning.
Sample: Measuring Impact